Dah Demam? Akademi Fantasia with a twist!


Dah Demam? Akademi Fantasia with a twist!
......
....
...
..
..
..
......
....
...
..
..
..
ABOUT DAHDEMAM

Greetings! This blog first came to life for my reviews and comments on Akademi Fantasia 2. It was more of a challenge to me as a way of developing my writing skills and basically also sharing ideas and thoughts with other fans. Alhamdulillah, the response has been good and I hope I will always be able to blog more on AF in the seasons to come.


Please note:
I am NOT A PROFESSIONAL. Let it be known that I am not musically trained or had any experience in attending such musical studies and neither have I any stage performance experience. The closest thing related to music is probably my 10++ years experience as a bedroom & mobile dj. What you read here is my personal opinion, my "pandangan mata kasar" and shouldn't be taken so seriously as I am sure before you visited this blog, you have formed your own opinion. If you are easily influenced, then I would suggest you get offline as you will read lots of conflicting comments / articles / writings on many things and it could just get messy in your head trying to understand them all. As a visitor I respect and welcome your comments, as long as the understanding is vice versa. Any ratings I gave are based on my own criteria of what is musically entertaining to myself, e.g. goosebumps factor, etc., etc. So disagree or laugh all you want if you find it silly. The ratings are not meant to discredit or hurt anyones feelings as I remind you again I'm NOT A PROFESSIONAL critic or whatever you wanna call it. So just please take it all as light reading and dont take it to heart especially if you are academicly qualified in the matter at hand. I'm just an amateur, so give me a break ok and spare me the lectures? *hehe*

Any enquiries please email me at
dahdemam@gmail.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.


AF Links

[+] AF Official Website
[+] AF2 Live in Brunei
[+] AF1 Live in Brunei
[+] Unofficial Fan Site
[+] Unofficial AF Portal
[+] Unofficial AF Community
[+] AF Fans Gateway


AF Blogs United

[+] Javardkent
[+] Sultan Muzaffar
[+] Alienaet
[+] KlubbKidd's
[+] Elkapitan
[+] Malique
[+] Cik Maz
[+] GengKita
[+] JuanDanza
[+] Ydotcom
[+] Heart2Soul
[+] Judd's Lair
[+] Point Of View
[+] Alisejuk


AF3 Fanclubs

Marsha FC | Ekin FC | Mawi FC | Felix FC | Yazer FC | Amylea FC |


AF2 Fanclubs

Zahid.com | Zahid FC | Kaer Media | Kaer | Adam | AdamFC1 | Adam FC2 | Farah FC1 | Farah FC2 | Farah FC3 | Anding Fan | Anding FC | Nurul Fantasia | Fitri Fanzone | Linda Luv | Mas FC


AF2 Groups

Adam | Anding | Bob | Edlin | Farah | Fitri | Fitri Fanzone | Kaer | Linda | Mas | Nurul | Zahid | Zarina


AF1 Groups

Adifashla | Atie | Azza | Azizi | Burn | Khai | Liza | Nana | Nija | Rosma | Sahri | Vince


NON AF BLOGS

Don't Be Fooled | Elkapitan's Media Picisan | Kahsoon's Addictive Games



Listed on BlogShares

Archives

06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007



This & That..

Google


Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search Engine



Listed on BlogShares
credits

ASTRO
AkademiFantasia.Net
Flooble
Blogger.com
Blogskins.com
Referer.org
MKdesign
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!


......
....
...
..
..
..
......
....
...
..
..
..
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Double elimination this week!

So do you guys really think Astro would really let there be 4 students for the AF3 final? I dont believe so. As I said before, theres a twist to this kezutan. I mean look at the past AFs, atleast 5 students are selected. And is it logical that Astro would wanna lose out on the thousands of extra votes that a particular student can generate if they are selected for the finals? Surely 5 students will generate more voted than just 4 students. Who wouldnt want that extra money right? I'm not sure how much they've made this season but I think it might not be as much as last year when us Bruneians were able to vote. So again I ask, do you think they dont want to exceed what they've achieved last year? Remember, they are after all running a business and this could be just simply another business strategy.

Four students for the finals. Four. Wouldnt that be an anti-climax? Some might say its the battle of the best students, but if it was...

Mawi, Felix, Yazer & Kefli - I know the odds on this are quite high but hey, you cant admit it that its not possible. But I dont think its any fun watching this all-guys final right? The ratings would go down with this one as I'm sure lots of Amyleas' & Marshas' fans would be turn/pissed off to even bother to watch it. If this happen, I would predict Felix to win because he would be gettiing angry votes (thats a new one huh?) from the supporters of Marsha & Amylea. Or those fans would probably vote for Kefli just to mess-up the show and make a mockery of AF3 by letting someone who was anticipated to leave from the very first week, winning the show!

Amylea, Mawi, Felix & Marsha - The most likely choice by many. Some say it will be the battle of the best. I think not as someone in there - if based on talent and consistency - is not supposed to be there at all. But this will be a popular choice and I'm sure pleasing for Astro. These for people can generate the most votes. I see a predictable outcome for this though. It doesnt take a genius to guess who will win the title.

Yazer, Marsha, Kefli & Amylea - The chances of this is maybe like finding a needle in a haystack. I see this as more of a fair competition. These people are in a close range of %. It wont make it a popular final obviously and Asto would be loosing hundreds and thousands of votes. Fans of Mawi & Felix will surely condemn Astro and allegations of votes tempering will be the main attack on Astro. This will probably led into a public enquiry. Silly you say but it could happen.

Amylea or Marsha, Mawi, Felix & Yazer or Kefli - It will be a dull show to see just one lady perform. The result again would be predictable. This is probably the most likely line up for the final IF theres no other kezutan.

So as you can see, where Mawi is involved, I've already predicted that he will win the title hands down. Even if Mawi is not included but Felix is around, the result will be predictable too! Rizanasa said there could be an AFMASUK but I very much doubt it. I dont think Astro wants to use that old format and plus they know that is what people would be expecting. So consider this point, why do you think they would announce all this 3 days before the concert? Why not just do it as a kezutan in the 9th concert? Here is another silly thought but worth to ponder, eliminate two but two AFMASUK for any of the eliminated students. So lets say Marsha was eliminated this saturday, she can still be saved by AFMASUK. But I dont think Akma's fans will see it fair if Idayu was taken back instead. The debate will be endless.

I see this kezutan as Astro trying to cause panic to the audience which will in turn motivate them to vote more to save their favourites. This is probably also to steer the perception of many fans that they will not be any elimination this week. I'm sure Astro do not want people to think as such because that would slow down the voting traffic. As for the point that only four students would equal to a problem of filling the time slot, I dont think that would be much of an issue. They can always call those ex-students and even those that had left after the prelude concert to perform during the final concert.

Well I'm sure everyone has a speculation of their own about this matter, so I'll be glad to hear it from you guys. I'm still hoping they will be just one elimination and that would be of Kefli. Mawi, Marsha, Amylea, Felix & Yazer will be just fine for the final concert. Ok I think I'll leave it at that, if we were to speculate more, sampai bila pun tak mau habis *hehe*. Cya!


......
....
...
..
..
..
......
....
...
..
..
..

chatterbox


OTHER STUFF

You got more to say? Got some other questions to ask? Then please click HERE to go to my feedback page.




Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com