Dah Demam? Akademi Fantasia with a twist!


Dah Demam? Akademi Fantasia with a twist!
......
....
...
..
..
..
......
....
...
..
..
..
ABOUT DAHDEMAM

Greetings! This blog first came to life for my reviews and comments on Akademi Fantasia 2. It was more of a challenge to me as a way of developing my writing skills and basically also sharing ideas and thoughts with other fans. Alhamdulillah, the response has been good and I hope I will always be able to blog more on AF in the seasons to come.


Please note:
I am NOT A PROFESSIONAL. Let it be known that I am not musically trained or had any experience in attending such musical studies and neither have I any stage performance experience. The closest thing related to music is probably my 10++ years experience as a bedroom & mobile dj. What you read here is my personal opinion, my "pandangan mata kasar" and shouldn't be taken so seriously as I am sure before you visited this blog, you have formed your own opinion. If you are easily influenced, then I would suggest you get offline as you will read lots of conflicting comments / articles / writings on many things and it could just get messy in your head trying to understand them all. As a visitor I respect and welcome your comments, as long as the understanding is vice versa. Any ratings I gave are based on my own criteria of what is musically entertaining to myself, e.g. goosebumps factor, etc., etc. So disagree or laugh all you want if you find it silly. The ratings are not meant to discredit or hurt anyones feelings as I remind you again I'm NOT A PROFESSIONAL critic or whatever you wanna call it. So just please take it all as light reading and dont take it to heart especially if you are academicly qualified in the matter at hand. I'm just an amateur, so give me a break ok and spare me the lectures? *hehe*

Any enquiries please email me at
dahdemam@gmail.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.


AF Links

[+] AF Official Website
[+] AF2 Live in Brunei
[+] AF1 Live in Brunei
[+] Unofficial Fan Site
[+] Unofficial AF Portal
[+] Unofficial AF Community
[+] AF Fans Gateway


AF Blogs United

[+] Javardkent
[+] Sultan Muzaffar
[+] Alienaet
[+] KlubbKidd's
[+] Elkapitan
[+] Malique
[+] Cik Maz
[+] GengKita
[+] JuanDanza
[+] Ydotcom
[+] Heart2Soul
[+] Judd's Lair
[+] Point Of View
[+] Alisejuk


AF3 Fanclubs

Marsha FC | Ekin FC | Mawi FC | Felix FC | Yazer FC | Amylea FC |


AF2 Fanclubs

Zahid.com | Zahid FC | Kaer Media | Kaer | Adam | AdamFC1 | Adam FC2 | Farah FC1 | Farah FC2 | Farah FC3 | Anding Fan | Anding FC | Nurul Fantasia | Fitri Fanzone | Linda Luv | Mas FC


AF2 Groups

Adam | Anding | Bob | Edlin | Farah | Fitri | Fitri Fanzone | Kaer | Linda | Mas | Nurul | Zahid | Zarina


AF1 Groups

Adifashla | Atie | Azza | Azizi | Burn | Khai | Liza | Nana | Nija | Rosma | Sahri | Vince


NON AF BLOGS

Don't Be Fooled | Elkapitan's Media Picisan | Kahsoon's Addictive Games



Listed on BlogShares

Archives

06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007



This & That..

Google


Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search Engine



Listed on BlogShares
credits

ASTRO
AkademiFantasia.Net
Flooble
Blogger.com
Blogskins.com
Referer.org
MKdesign
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!


......
....
...
..
..
..
......
....
...
..
..
..
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Amylea healed. Ekin in the hot seat.

I dont think I really wanna go into details about this as you've probably read about the issue at SM's, Elkapitan's or Alisejuk's blog. As we know now, the drama of this week is on Ekin. She is now in the hot seat that Amylea was on last week. Now before I go on, let me just clarify that I'm not saying her behaviours so far are acceptable, I think we can establish that she's no angel insipte her innocent looks. Or that I'm being defensive since she has Bruneian roots in here. My issue here is with Astro and the Akademi.

Is it really necessary to bring out the issue to the public? What do they hope to achieve by showing this to the audience? We the viewers obviously cant do anything right? Theres no one benefitting from this issue other them themselves. As they potray the now not-so-tergempar tutors meeting, the clip of Ekin bitching with Marsha about the current top runners are just gonna incite more hatred from the fans of other students and also defensive (or is that pity?) voting from Ekin's fans. Instead of trying to better the image of AF3 which is really now like a soap opera and made worst by Amylea's episode last week, Astro is trying to taint the show with more scenes of unfriendlyness. Why cant they contain this issue and handle it behind the camera? I know some of you would say its a reality show, so everything should be shown, but mind you, we masyarakat melayu and especially our Islamic teachings has set the boundaries about issues such as potraying ones bad qualities yang dapat mengaibkan that persons' reputation. It seems like now, AF is like a no-holds-barred show and theres always only one winner, Astro. The tidals of SMS must be good last week but I predict this week Ekin will be a better income generator for Astro.

If you look at Diari from a different angle, in reality we are actually watching & hearing someone mengumpat. Think about that for a moment. See my point? Watching the Diari is like listening to someone telling a story about what some did or did not do. It is counted as mengumpat as the story is told behinds that persons' back. And in yesterdays Diari, Astro seolah membesar-besarkan lagi kekurangan Ekin. Ofcourse the students know they are being filmed but they do not know which parts of their behaviours are shown to millions. And as of last week, I think the Diari is more like a 30mins bitching session where some cheerful scenes were shown but was quickly overshadowed by the troubled student segment. This week I'm sure everyone is eager to see how they would confront Ekin about this. To Ekin fans, get ready your boxes of Premier tissue paper, its gonna be a bumpy ride for you guys and extra troublesome ofcourse to Ekin. Your votes will be counted as pity votes (eventhough you would like to say its more like motivational votes) if Ekin suddenly moves up the charts, but what the heck, everyone is doing it and you dont have to explain your reasons to vote, your money, your choice. Yes be fanatics, if you cant beat them, join them.

I agree with SM about that the principal shouldnt really meddle into little issues such as the accidental incident in a friendly game involving Ekin & Mawi. I mean if I trip you in the hallways at school, is that so serious enough for the matter to be brought to the principal? Ofcourse not, as we have prefects, class monitors or teachers to handle it. So its obvious some people in the Akademi are not doing their job. Its should've been handled by Hasrul but I guess he is too busy becoming a Mami Jarum in there trying to play a devilish lil cupid. He is ofcourse doing his job, he is just a puppet on a string who gets his command on his earpiece. Theres no one to blame for the current embarrassing state of AF other than the producers themselves. Its getting too much like wrestling program really, everything almost scripted. And its for this reason that people like JK has lost that loving feeling for AF. I'm at the juncture myself but I chose not to just throw in the towel. I started writing about AF3 a few weeks back so I see it as a responsibility to myself and to the others I wrote about to take it to the end. I owe it to the talented few who is still left in the Akademi, to support their journey and hopefully open the eyes of others on how much potentials those students have.

Ok, I'm getting all too mellow dramatic huh? Sorry but I like to see that as passion, if I dont have that I think it'll be useless and such a waste of time for me to have this blog. I know some would say just chill, its only a TV program. Well if it is just a normal TV program, then you wouldnt be spending your time in here and on other blogs just to read what people has to say about it right? Like it or not, you are hooked and very involved/consumed by AF. Anyways, I think for this week, whatever will be happening on the Diari, I'm hoping it'll be profiatble to the victim, percentage wise that is, as Astro will surely be making a bundle from that persons' misery. Again I say, Ekin is no angel but no one deserves their shortcomings being displayed and judged by millions the way it is shown in the Diari. Alrighty then, lets move along to a lighter note, the songs for concert 7 are as follows;

Akma - Bertahta Di Hati (Faradhiya)Felix - Fantasia Bulan Madu (Search)
Ekin - Maafkan Kepergianku (Ruth Sahanaya)Yazer - Nazraku (Spider)
Amylea - Penawar Rindu (Datin Orkid)Mawi - Oh Fatimah (A Ramlie)
Marsha - Jambatan Tamparuli

Kefli - You To Me Are Everything (The Real Thing)


Bonus song - Anekaragam (Black Dog Bone)


Well I think the most troubled would be Kefli. That song is actually the No.1 song on my personal most-favourite-song-of-all-time chart. I absolutely love it so I'm really really really hoping that he wont do so bad with it. If I go to any place that has a live band, that would be the first song I request for. Thats how I rate how much fun I had, I keep a mental note of who, which, where and when of it, sad eh? *hehe* Anyways, I've never heard of Akma's, Ekin's, Amylea's and Marsha's before - until last night, so I cant say much yet. Felix will surely do alright and so will Yazer & Mawi as they are given relatively easy songs. What I really cant wait is the bonus song. Its been ages since we see a bonus song performed right? I guess its late this year due to the 14 students thing. Ok thats about all for today. Cya!

Click HERE to VOTE fo DahDemam


......
....
...
..
..
..
......
....
...
..
..
..

chatterbox


OTHER STUFF

You got more to say? Got some other questions to ask? Then please click HERE to go to my feedback page.




Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com